Raven Pro Document Scanner seamlessly converts all of your documents, receipts, and business cards into searchable digital files. Directly to email, fax or upload to cloud storage, no computer required.
- Large 8 inch LCD touchscreen for easy scanning, editing and sharing
- Automatic document feeder holds up to 100 sheets at once
- Scan speeds up to 60 pages per minute
- Crop, rotate and adjust scanned pages on the scanner before sending – no computer required
- Searchable PDF documents produced for all scans
- Handwriting and text detection using AI-powered optical character recognition (OCR)
- Automatic blank page removal
- Automatic de-skewing fixes pages scanned at angles
- Automatic rotation of scanned pages so nothing is upside down
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity (internet connection required)
- USB port, as well as PC and Mac TWAIN drivers for maximum compatibility (drivers only)
- No computer required and no software to install
- Two-sided duplex scanning supported
- Scan in Color, Black and White or Grayscale
- Scan heavyweight documents, business cards, receipts, ID cards, legal sized documents and more
- Quality settings for 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi or 600 dpi
- Customizable sleep mode conserves to conserve power when inactive
- Free automatic updates with the latest features and new destinations. No hardware upgrade required.
- Free Raven Cloud account included with unlimited document storage. Raven Cloud storage is HIPAA Compliance.
Raven products are designed, developed, and supported in Houston,TX.
ScanSnap’s new flagship model, the iX1600 is an all-in-one document management solution that leads the industry in ease, efficiency and flexibility enabling the transition from physical paper to digital data. The iX1600 connects through Wi-Fi or USB cable, allowing for the most flexible placement options, while the intuitive touchscreen with simple icons makes organizing, saving and finding documents a snap!
- Fast scans up to 40 ppm/80 ipm @ (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- Wi-Fi (2.5/5GHz) compatibility and USB
- Holds 50 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Perfect for both individual and team use
- Up to 600dpi for crisp documents
- Intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality Brake Roller
- Receipt Guide provides stable scanning for inconsistent paper sizes
- Produces clean image using Streak Reduction
- ScanSnap Home software for quick and easy organization
- ScanSnap Manager also available
- Connect to ScanSnap Cloud without the PC
The Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W color desktop scanner offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups with demanding capture needs looking for flexible paper handling and connectivity, versatile scan-to destinations and improved productivity. Equipped with fast, two-sided scanning up to 40ppm‡ to help maximize workgroup productivity. Flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless interfaces and convenient mobile device scanning. 3.7” Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to common destinations. Supports a wide range of scan-to destinations including: business Cloud services‡, Network folders, FTP, SFTP, and SharePoint. Offers a wide range of industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible for improved image optimization.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 40ppm‡.
- Flexible Connectivity. Built-in wireless and Gigabit Ethernet networking and USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity.
- 3.7″ Color Touchscreen Display. Features 48 programmable shortcuts for one-touch scanning to common destinations. Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications including GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, BOX and more‡.
- Advanced Security Features. Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP).
- Integrated Image Optimization Feature. Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11″ x 17″ documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Flexible Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more – from business card size up to 8.5″(W) x 196″(L)‡.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs.
- Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) Integration. Allows developers to access Brother’s internal web services to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows
- Wide Compatibility Supports Windows, Mac®, and Linux® and offers a wide range of industry standard drivers for easy integration.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Raven Pro||Fujitsu iX1600||Brother ADS-2800W|
Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
Pages per Minute
Maximum Paper Size (automatic)
9.5" x 35"
8.5" x 14.17"
8.5” x 196”
Two-Sided Duplex Scanning
Blank Page Detection
OCR (Searchable PDF)
LCD Touch Screen Size
You can’t go wrong with choosing one of the scanners above. They are all highly rated, fast, reliable and feature packed. Fujitsu has always been our number one scanner choice until recently. The new Raven Pro series has taken the lead. The Raven is feature packed with a large easy to use graphical user interface, faster scanning speeds and a larger sheet feeder make it the number one choice. The OCR sets a new bar with its high accuracy and hand writing recognition. If you can’t afford the Raven Pro then the Fujitsu is still an excellent choice!
You notice we don’t have the Epson series scanners on our list. The scanners themselves are built and perform well but the user interface and Epson software is always problematic. In our experience the Epson can never find the computer to directly scan to. You are always mess with turning it off and on to get it to work but eventually you give up and use the Epson scanner software on the computer it initiate the scan. This isn’t a new problem and has been around for 10+ years! We don’t understand why Epson has never successfully addressed this issue.